Rob's Thoughts and Stuff

Completely non sensical ramblings and other stuff from Rob Douglas, a US Army Paratrooper.

Name:
Location: Fayetteville, NC

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pit Stop

Waiting in Kuwait for my flight back to Afghanistan. It is a long process flying in between. Going back is hard on the heart, but it is easier knowing I will be back home in two months. Being 5/6th the way through, is a little easier. Things should be busy the last couple of months I should not have too much time to think about it.

I am glad I got to see the folks I did and am sorry I missed the rest. We should have a blow out at some point when I get back. I m sure I can talk Kelly into having a party at the house.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob, I wish we could have had the chance to say goodbye. But, we understand the time constraints. It was SO good to see you! You look terrific! You're right - having two months should make it a tad bit easier for you all. We are looking forward to having you back again. As for the party - we'll be there...even if I have to be wheeled in!!!

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are having a baby now, Rob...that is blog-worthy ... GET ON IT!!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Rob D said...

I posted about the baby before I read your post:p

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home