Rob's Thoughts and Stuff

Completely non sensical ramblings and other stuff from Rob Douglas, a US Army Paratrooper.

Name:
Location: Fayetteville, NC

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bias

To me it seems that it is apparent everywhere. I often chide myself knowing that I am an Idealogue. I try to see the other point of view. I truly do. With articles today that Bob Barker supports Rosie taking over the Price is right shows the unquestioned support of far left bomb throwers. Despite some of her outrageous comments about 9/11 conspiracies and calling Soldiers like myself terrorists, she is still in the mainstream media. I do not support Anne Coulter getting regular spots on the networks, but they would never consider it anyway. I would still submit that Anne is farless mean spirited than Rosie is. Yet Rosie receives the unmitigated support of the networks. If there were any balance, they would include conservative bomb throwers like Anne. If the modern news was balanced and had a semblance of class, then neither would see one second of air time except to expose there fringe views.

I am not sure this is how I wish to start my blog again, but my wife will not listen to my soap boax speeches, so this is my place to vent.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure some of you can see why I don't listen to my husband's soap box speeches. Seriously = I can't handle them all the time :) I hope his blog allows him the opportunity to vent. Thanks for listening to him!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't believe you posted, Rob! I'm so excited. And for that, I'll listen to your rants!

11:46 AM  
Blogger j.d. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:10 PM  
Blogger j.d. said...

Rob,
Good luck trying to limit your "speeches" to this blog, especially once your class is over, and you're not getting your daily fix of "Mike Nifong did everything right, and the Duke players MUST have been guilty of something, right?" from your classmates...
Keep the ranting coming, and it'll give me some comic relief while I'm in San Antonio...

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home